Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Logan & Lorin Lowry, Dallas Arboretum, 4/17/10



Hey Colby!
I just wanted to thank you for making our wedding absolutely GORGEOUS!! Everything looked exactly like I'd pictured it - and maybe even better. (You saw me cry like a baby when I saw Rosine!) Every single person we've talked to has told us it was the most beautiful wedding they've ever been to. I know people always say that, but with how perfect you made everything look, I believe them. :) One of my dad's friends was telling him how Rosine Hall had really done a good job with all of the lighting they have in there, and my dad let him know that it was all you and your guys that had brought that in. You really reached your goal of making things look like they'd always been a permanent fixture there - obviously! You also did an AMAZING job dj-ing and emceeing. All of our friends loved you. You kept the dance floor packed, and people really had a great time. Everyone loved the Newlywed game, and several people have said they wished their DJ had done that. :) Logan and I had so much fun with that game too. He had no idea we were even going to be doing that!
Seriously, I can't say enough good things about you. You were absolutely wonderful to work with - extremely friendly and accommodating. Thank you so much for making everything perfect for us.

~Lorin :)