Monday, January 9, 2012

Charlie & Elizabeth Haggard, 10/16/11, Filter Building

Thank you SO very much for everything yesterday!!! I wish we'd had a chance to visit more yesterday and I wish I could have told you this in person but, as they say, the day just disappears!! Everything ran so smoothly, you and Kevin and the band sounded amazing and the lighting filled out the venue PERFECTLY! We really appreciate you taking the time to personalize the day and for being so creative and mixing live and recorded music. We also really appreciate that you picked up all the pieces and arranged the ceremony chairs and sprayed Yard Guard too - its tough without a full planner and things would not have pulled together so beautifully without you. I also really appreciate how detailed you were with my dad so he felt secure and prepared for the evening - he had a great time and really appreciates it too!

Thank you again for EVERYTHING and I really hope you had fun and enjoyed yourself while working!! Hope to see you again soon and please send my love to Amy and thank her for letting you work instead of spend time with her :-)

Love,
Elizabeth